Sunday 1 May 2011

Shout Out to Sarah Burton

Catherine Middleton - fo sho my new girl crush.

I could write a pretty lengthy post about Katie babes and how her disney princess-esk looks made me want to shed a tear for her not very public , small intimate private wedding.

BUT I'm not gonna do that. Everybody else has done it. Lets be a bit more original.

(Although I'm sure in the next few weeks I will stalk every image of her going on the internet just to follow her fairytale happily ever after)

SO INSTEAD

lets give it up for Sarah Burton

(the wedding dress designer if you didnt already know - and if you didnt where have you been????) .

What a babe.

Considering today at this very moment in time she is probably one of the most prolific designers in the world you have to respect the woman for keeping it low key.

Her integrity excels her so much beyond celebrity and heres hoping the McQueen legacy reigns royal over the fashion industry for many many years to come...

(I'll be interested to see how the highstreet adapts these little gems for next season )




No comments:

Post a Comment