Saturday 7 May 2011

And just like that summer was over.

5.30am - I'm sleeping, I'm dreaming - my soul has lifted itself from my body and I'm literally away with the fairies.

I'm not sure what I'm doing but the colours remind me of what I can see when I'm wearing browny / yellowy tint sunglasses ...yes, everything looks like SUMMERRRRR.

Until I'm noisily awoken by a million decibels of thunder crashing around up there in the heavens.


Back to reality. 

Cheers god. or Zeus. Or whatever your calling yourself these days.


I didn't even get a chance to burn let alone tan.



So here I am praying to you dear lordy lord, oh goddy god. (oh zeusy zeus because I remember you're the one who does the weather report)


BRING BACK THE BRITISH SUMMERTIME YOU TEASED US WITH!


please :)

Atleast for another couple of months before I hope to be absolutely in my element a la Gisele on the cover of one my fav-o Mario Testino books (hmmmmmm I wonder why?)














2 comments: