Sunday 1 May 2011

From one Kate to another

Lets not forget our other Kate during the height of Royal Wedding hysteria.





Although Kate Middleton stole the fashion show this weekend well done Mossy for flying the flag for us Brits South of the border...

Kate Moss has posed for the Vogue Brasil 36th Anniversary Edition : At 508 pages strong I'm dying to get my hands on it ! *maybe if one of my WONDERFUL friends out in Brazil could buy it on my behalf for when I arrive in Rio in no less than 57 days I could pay them back hint hint ;)*

I've heard through the grapevine its caused quite a bit of controversy with her cheeky bum flash on the cover (which is apparently nothing compared to whats on the inside)

but if us Brits could learn anything from Brazil it has to be body confidence.




Celebrate, don't hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment