Tuesday 19 April 2011

trying to do Illamasqua justice

2 weeks. 2 weeks. 2 weeks. 2 weeks.

and then year 2

is over.

I am thrilled. Its not been enjoyable. Its not like I've hated it. Just thoroughly disliked it.

But being back in the studio with Veronika today has rekindled a dying romance I have with fashion.

A slice of what I'm handing in as part of the Illamasqua unit.

Shot by moi. Styled by moi. MUA and hair - moi.

No post production.

(not that I'm blowing my own trumpet but I'm really pleased with this one so I'm going to blow on it HARRRRD . I AM AMAZING.)

ok arrogance over.

*quick find something humbling to say before you lose followers*

 I couldn't have done it without Veronika. And it just wouldn't have worked with anyone else. SO really - I owe alot to her genetics...

No comments:

Post a Comment