Tuesday 19 April 2011

Studio Vampires.

Hello yummy sunny weather - oh how nice of you to grace England with your rays of heat and potential tannage.

Unfortunately I am yet to enjoy the perks of your visits as I've been stuck in the studio for the past two days.

Everytime I leave... you leave. Now its really not on is it.

Okay so - yup - past two days. studio.

Yesterday we shot for one of the 25 articles going into our first issue of 5thCharacter... and its alllll about being *in the words of destinys child* Bootylicious.

After a good 4 hours of setting up we got cracking (no pun intended) now don't get ahead of yourself thinking I'm gonna show you the finished product - you'll JUST have to wait like everyone else when we launch ;)


BUT heres a few cheeky snaps I took with a cheeky vintage little app known as retro cam.





No comments:

Post a Comment