Wednesday 13 April 2011

Nagi Noda

Awsome name init.

I'd love be called Nagi Noda.

Actually I probably wouldn't, I don't think I could pass as a Nagi. I'm quite clearly an Amy - theres nothing multicultural about the way I look.




























ANYWWAYYYY

Unfortunately the little Japanese talent is no longer with us 

but luckily her eccentricity lives on in various artistic forms, my favourite being hair hats.


I bloomin love a good hair hat! I'll tell you that for free. Outside of a blowdry and straightening irons once a week if I can be bothered my hair barely even sees hairspray which probably doesn't justify my love for a good hair piece but these are just brilliant.

I had a go at making a big swirly galaxy around my bonce this week which in all honesty didn't end great and the synthetic hair I had so many high hopes for saw a messy gooey hair gel-y end.

It was very upsetting.

But fear not for I am in the process of making something a little more sculpted. Like a tophat.

Anyway , enough about me heres Nagi to inspire you from beyond the grave...






3 comments:

  1. OMG these are brilliant!
    I've never heard of these 'hair hats' before or Nagi Noda but I'm glad I have now.
    I can't even imagine how long they would take to do...gonna get my google on and find out me thinks!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep they're pretty impressive - Glad I've imparted some useful knowledge haha !

    ReplyDelete