Friday 21 May 2010

Flash! Bam! Analogue! and a short word


Today was good.


Today the sun shined. Alot.

A brand spanking new digital SLR turned up at my door along with a Diana F mini (ohmygosh shes soooo pretty) AND i inherited a vintage pentax auto 110 (my Grandad calls it his spy camera because its so tiny. He's so cool. He also owns a 1950's minolta, after a lot of batting my eyelashes and major hints that I should be the new owner and put it to some use I came to the conclusion I might be pushing my luck at a forth camera in one day. Alas. )

Am yet to enjoy the wonders of my latest analogue beauties but incase your not so familar with them here is what they look like and the kind of pictures they produce...




Diana Mini >>



































































Pentax >

Saturation + Soft focus = pure fashion photography genius.

love the photojournalism look it has, and I've seen FEW photographers experimenting with lomography in editorial fashion...

okaaaaayrrr so digitals quick and easy but I like a challenge. Time to think up some sweet LOMOfashion ideas...


ALL HAIL YE ANALOGUE!!

Oh and I booked a ticket to Paris <3 - hello you beautiful fashion capital ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment