Tuesday 8 June 2010

Sorry Gaga fans...

Pop music being a special forte of mine and Gaga a particular current fav I have to say I was left deflated with the new Alejandro video.

I wrote the following to my good friend Darren (also major pop enthusiast)

have you watched gaga's new video yet... thoughts? alas i found it dissapointing. every costume change is a madonna throw back. like a prayer, the blonde ambition tour Gualtier cone corset and then there is a hell of alot of vogue referencing. i could probably write a thesis on such unoriginal music video ettiquette. but apart from that its quite epic.


we both agree that Christina Aguilera will be our way forward on the fashion front.

But then is she just copying Gaga with the whole bondage look??

But isn't Gaga doing a Madonna??

And what is Madonna doing with herself these days??

I can't keep up.

What I do know is I was expecting a bit of originality and it was a bit of failure for me. There we go, thats me getting on my soap box.

No comments:

Post a Comment