Monday 14 June 2010

my nomnomnom worthy diana pics





the title says it all.

here is a selection of what i found (or should i say what found me) with my pretty little diana mini...pure plastic fantastic!






<<<>



oooooohyesyesyes.



How great are double exposures?!













London.























Well, obviously (HI HUGE RED BUS)


















I don't know him.





But ...





I'm not a stalker. (OKAAAYYY?. good.)





He had a cool tattoo on his arm and I was intrigued as to what it might read, hence the photo to hopefully on development understand such scriptures enscribed on his body for all eternity.


An incomplete mission but a good photo none the less yeah?






And to part on words of wisdom...





Signs.

Don't avoid them. :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment