Monday 3 May 2010

TANK


todays fashion happiness - TANK magazine.


...in the library waiting for a computer to be free...


waiting



and waiting










and waiting














and waiting...(knew I should have bought my laptop with me)






















and waiting...(oooooooooooo. Cant be bothered I'm going home. tsk.)



but wait what is this on the shelf? enter TANK.


maybe I'll wait a litttttttle while longer then...


Ok so I'm not gonna lie, never heard of it BUT it looked like an oversized notebook I would have bought from WHSmith when I was in year 6 - interesting enough for a second glance...


and the front cover was pretty cool to, claiming it 'the platinum edition' - flicking through and the whole edition is dedicated to BLONDES



(oh TANK , you know me so well - I. LIKE. yooou.)


the best part of it all ...its like a book. A fun book though. Rather than taking the subject and documenting it in various ways with fashion stories repeating themselves its more about a journey, kinda like an essay question but magazine styleeee informing you and feeling like your left with the idea that everything in the editorial is relevant , has a purpose. Leaving the likes of me, *cough* not particular cultured *cough* understanding issues that I'd never really been fussed about.



Well. I enjoyed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment