Saturday 8 May 2010

The Goddess Guide II

Muchos muchos excitment when I read Gisele Scanlon was bringing out ANOTHER Goddess Guide - only to be disappointed that I already have it and that my version is called the goddess experience ...
hmmmmph.

BUT hope is on the horizon because numero TH-REEEEEE will be out this year! WOOP - about ruddy time.
Incase you are not familiar with Miss Scanlons work all I have to say is that she is a genius.
Infact probably my idol. Her books are a collection of memoirs of travelling, fashion and what makes her happy - the main inspiration for my blog infact.

And the pages full of pretty patterns and cute illustrations

(and if you know me you'll KNOW how much I love illustration)

Loveloveloooove the way she writes, theres nothing pretentious or show offy about all the things shes done . Basically. I just love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment