Monday 10 October 2011

Perving.

My advertures of far off lands is over for another year.


(wheres the noose...? Anyone?)

As I walk besides the pale overweight bodies, receding hair lines and beards (and thats just the women) I am constantly reminded that I left latino land full of tanned pouty gods and goddesses for ...well ...


pale overweight bodies, receeding hair lines and beards.




Remind me why is it that when I travel people are jelous of my English heritage?


I mean if we are talking statistically (thats right... I'm getting my maths on) I'd say of all the perving I was doing over summer 70% of everything that got tangled up in my vision was pure eye candy. UK , you gotta start pulling out the big guns or atleast tell me where the perving material is hiding because I'd give it a 20% of my radar.


Thats being generous - I just deleted 10 and put 20 because I felt bad. So now you know.


Perving is definately a hobby that starts to become natural. Maybe its me? Maybe I have a problem.




The term perving defo feels a bit wrong... and Ive just typed it in excess of about 100 times already (exageration obvs)


But perving is fo sho an acceptable form of communication by all latin standards.


What a great way to live.




*hmmmm...I wonder how David Cameron would feel about introdcing it as a social occupation...*

The mind boogles. 





And so to conclude with this post I will give you some Hollywood man candy for said 'perving'.... whilst perving tis important to tilt head to one side, pout, and nod in manner of 'you.are.hot'


I cannot be held responsible for dribbling. Which if you are means you are doing it wrong. That would come under lusting. And lusting could be described as pathetic. Which in relation to perving. Is.





Whats that I hear you thinking?... This is suppose to be a STYLE blog , not a PERVERTS blog?

Well... Here are some of my favs hollywood men wearing some of my favs hollywood red carpet designers
 
-there ya go. a nice blag. tied that in quite nicely.






                                                                 

                                                                   Hardy. Yum.



                                                                    Crawford. Yum.


                                                                          Pine. Yum.


                                                                  Trousersnake. Yum.




                                                                     Reynolds. Yum.


                                                                   Pattinson. Yum.


                                                                       Pettyfer. Yum.


                                                                     

                                                                      Lautner. Yum.


                                                       Pitt. (getting a bit old. but still...) Yum.


                                   
                                                                     Westwick. Yum.

Gosling. DOUBLE YUM. (because I love you. Oh yes I doOOOoooOOOo.)

This has inspired me for perving part two. All those WITHOUT shirts on. I'm sure I can find a styling way around this whole objectifying men thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment