Wednesday 12 October 2011

My relationship with 'On the Rocks' is far from on the rocks.

In prep for our 6 page fashion feature for Novembers issue of Mayhem! magazine


WAIT. Oneee moment...
If you didn't get Octobers issue you are silly. Because its free. And scattered all over Southsea. Naughty you. Make sure you get the next issue tut tut...

INFACT you would be stupid to miss out because in the back theres TONs of discount vouchers for various places all over the city. So yeah. You really are very silly for not being eager enough on issue #1.

For those of you who did get issue #1... good for you, I hope you took advantage of all the offers.


ANYWAY...

As a sneaky little peak I popped by Albert Road boutique 'On The Rocks' , had a lovely afternoon with owner Stacey sorting through outfits of the latest goodies shes got going on.


(Even made a cheeky purchase on a denim shirt that fits like a dream. Its too good. I can't bare it to be in the laundry basket.)

The Lovestruck range is A) a bargain B) super cute and C) also stocked at Topshop Oxford Circus


So basically , you should all get down there and spend ya cash.


PICTURE TIME!








2 comments:

  1. Welllll, this little shop looks simply wonderful! Take me here to buy things when I'm next back? Also, I want to see your scribings in this magazine... xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse I will bambino!

    Its going to print this week ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete