Monday 31 October 2011

The haunting of Halloween



I have a big appreciation for Halloween.


Other than it being the only night of the year its possible to get away with dressing like an absolute tart (WAHEEEEY - clearly we need more festivities under these terms)

It is infact my favourite holiday of the year. Closely followed by New Years Eve.

Then maybe christmas...

I dunno, christmas is too much for me to handle these days. I worked in retail for 5 years and listening to the Christina Aguilera christmas party on repeat for 3 months starts to make you feel marginally suicidal.

It's definately set me up and scarred me for life.

Which is why I love New Years Eve ... what a fantastic antidote to all that christmas cheer! *yup - I officially get the Grinch award hey*

anyway this whole going off on a tangent in every post seems to be my trademark so why dont I get back on track right about now

YES!

HALLOWEEEEEEN!!!

loves it.

dont really know why. I guess its just so fun, unless you get kids egging your house and giftwrapping it in toilet paper.

and so because I cant really offer you anymore than that in terms of why I think it was a genius idea to invent a night just for the schpooks I have some pictures. Tim Walker for Harpers because ya know, I  talk about fashion sometimes where this blog is concerned.


AND listen to Dead Mans Bones whilst reading this.They make beautiful haunting music and are var var talented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnEkboR86h0


WAIT -













 stop scrolling.



have you got the music ready?




















No seriously. Have you?

Ok here goes:







No comments:

Post a Comment