Wednesday 9 February 2011

you scratch my back i'll scratch yours...

I'm not usually a fan of putting out my unedited work via the internet for the whole world to see but on this occasion (oh alright then)

Time to tell you a bit about whats going down at university these days - the task of interpreting narrative as a stylist, which although I'm finding pretty easy because my daydreamer imagination is allowed to take hold of me, is kind of restricting fashion wise.

Never the less of the 6 books I could have picked I ended up reading Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson, the BBC did it no justice in the 90's with a run down depressing take on the suprisingly funny kinda biopic of Wintersons life growing up in a hardcore christian cult in the late 60's sooooo... I've changed the mood of the story completely

(aha - up yours BBC)

taking it down the kitsch route instead! HURRAH FOR MWAAARRR!
 so yeah, like said, a work in progress but loving the orange nylon ...




And since my model was so patient putting up with my quirky needs (poor girl) I gave her a bit of studio time in return - amazing how hair, make up and styling can transform !


No comments:

Post a Comment