Tuesday 22 February 2011

Bosworth fluent in Burberry Bull***t

big HYPE for Burberry at LFW - collection seems to be going down a treat with the critics but my interest lies more within the interviews Kate Bosworth has been giving. Something about when she sits down in THIS >>>>>>>>>>>




its suprisingly comfortable, you can't even feel the studs. Or something like that.

PER-leaseeeee you may be an actress but you can't fool me Kate babes - thats got to be like designer acupuncture for your derriere? I think somebody has been reading from the Burberry PR briefing scripts...

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is brilliant!
    Maybe she had botox in her arse of something...so she can't feel it?!
    They say 'No pain, No gain', but what is she even gaining from that? Pretty grim in my opinion Kate!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa you are so right Kate! well I hear bum implants are all the rage these days so botox wouldn't suprise me ...

    ReplyDelete