Thursday 3 February 2011

its a seventies sweep stake

I have been AWOL for the past few days getting upto date on technology - iPhone has only just entered my life and I am on it like sonic.
Style.com app has been kind enough to let me preview all of the pre fall shiz in beautiful HD and can tell you now I am a happy little chappy to see that the 70's will be staying with us for more than one season (subject to the A/W fashion weeks which I'm still very eager beaver for, but meh - if pre fall says 70's thats the way we're going right?)

WOOOOOOO



SO. Here are some of my top tips to survive S/S AND A/W without blowing the budget -


Lee Stafford Poker Straight Sleepover Conditioner - speaking as an (un)natural blonde this stuff was like a little piece of hair heaven when I was at my most peroxided. 70's hair needs to be shiney silky clean and here is the answer - leave it in overnight and let it do its thaaang.




Cavalli shades - the bigger the better... and they'll see you into those crisp September days when the suns bright / disguising a massive freshers hangover...







Bootleg trousers - mmmmm I have seen them around on the highstreet for S/S but pre fall Burberry Prorsum are TO DIE FOR , check it out:




and to finish off my 2011 (for now , small but sweet) fashion need list DON'T THROW YOUR BROGUES OUT - I predict you'll still be needing them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment