Thursday 8 July 2010

june bride you say? its all about july...

I have an excedingly good week ahead of me, 3 nights in Munich - a world of gothica and... err beer followed by a stint in London - shopping, gigs and err...probably more beer.

The downside is I've had to turn down a 10 dress bridal styling job in Oxfordshire on Sunday (booooooooooooo) ...
Upon this theme I leave you with a bit of bridal that I quite simply adore... the whole fairytale marriage thing frightens me quite lotsly, but how can you possibly deny a cheeky bit of Vera Wang? I think not.
Its the most high fashion collection shes produced in seasons, the monochrome is faaaarbulous for A/W 10. But below are my favs.

Note to self: If I ever get married - those ruffles on that fishtail and I think I've just found my perfect dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment