Monday 7 November 2011

What a load of the S word.

If I were to tell you I'd been attached to my phone all day that wouldnt really be too much of a shocker.

Today marks the first in an incredibly jam packed week of all things stylish/ styled / styling ... and all other kinds of word that start with style. 

This week is particularly exciting in terms of emulating a certain Lauren Conrad'ness to my life as I've been asked to collaborate on a STYLE event (theres that S word again) for none other than DANNI FRICKIN MINOGUE.

IF it turns into a family affair and Kylie turns up I will just die.

I have visions of us doing a conga style locomotion after the champers has been a flowin.

Wouldn't that be great.



OH it so would. 


This post isnt really going anywhere. Its mainly to gloat about my working week in comparison to the mundane 9-5 followed by a few pictures of Danni Minogue in all her stylish (S word again) glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment