Friday 14 January 2011

Black Widow

Started the new year in style, a cheeky little cocktail date with the girls last week (ooo la la). I'm usually pretty efficient, on time etc etc etccc however... standing between me and the front door (and furthering that my one too many cosmo's) was A HUGE GARGANTUAN MASSIVE SPIDER.

Why Lord? Oh why oh why oh whhhy would you bring a spider into my house at 7.34?

When I'm already late. And I hate. To be late.

I made sure it knew it wasn't welcome in my hallway by saying, to the spider 'You really are not welcome here - you ARE going to leave...now get on this bit of paper and under this glass pleaseandthankyou'

*I promise I'm not going mad*

Luckily it co-operated, but not without a 8 legged awkward bitch fight.

Even so I would not let a (not really) massive ginormous spider defeat me . HURRAHHH HA.

And to prove to you that I can't be THAT scared of creepy crawlys I am sharing a shoot with you that myself and Simon Hoddinott collaborated on just before christmas.

The models you see here are twins Mpho and Nyane and they did a great job of standing out in the cold wintery foresty weather one Sunday afternoon.

Its a bit Twilight, a bit theatrical but most importantly it proves that spiders can be, uhhh, stylish?






Got a feeling you can check out a few more on my site www.amytomstyling.com

orrrrrrrrrrr for a full review of this shoot check out Simon's deviant art page

http://simplysimonsays.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment