Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hot off the press...

Heres a little story for you...

I finished my first year of uni in May and a long stretch of lazy summer days were ahead of me , which for most people is heaven but for me


is hell.


I've picked up bad bad habbits since those precious school summer holidays of doing absolutely nothing , NOTHING with my time and before I know it its September all over again... *sigh*
4 months of doing NOTHING?? (capitals required)

no no no no no no


-so I made it my mission to gain as much experience as possible working with other photographers/ models etc (amongst all the city hopping) and its worked out pretty schweeet.


So yesterday I had my very first 100 % DIYtotally in charge (dun dun DUUUUUUNNNN) shoot where I casted my models , took a chance on a photographer I'd never worked with , styled it up , slicked hair down , smudged some eyes etc etc


and the photos?

well they are my favourite work from the whole summer...


Maybe I was subconciously saving my best until last?

Here goes:

Models: Mark Air - Veronika Ashlee Jones - Jade Lyon

All Photographs Copyright Dan Tidbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment