Friday 5 March 2010

Losing your bag in LDN is never fun...

First week of sunshine we've seen this year! Huraaah!

Yesterday I was all about the vintage scouting and picked up a wicked camel colour wool coat for a fiver. Yes, I am the ultimate bargain hunter... (when I get a chance pictures will go up) but with everything good that happens a minor glich of dissappointment often arrives and this time it came in the form losing my bag at Victoria Coach Station.

So. Not. Cool.

after going through my cards, cancelling them, replacing them , deciding whether or not I actually use them... (amy, how often do you shop in Harrods ...really?, is it essential to get a new one hmmmnoooo)

I decided it didnt matter about all of those bits of plastic because what I WILL miss will be my irreplaceable vintage hand bag I got from Style and the City and my Julien McDonald purse. sad sad times.

I am in mourning.

Boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment